When left untreated dental problems not only progress but can lead to more dental problems and even other medical conditions.
Early treatment prevents dental issues from getting out of hand which mainly leads to the loss of a tooth as well as additional costs relating to that. Early treatment also prevents dental issues from spreading in the mouth and to other related areas of the body.
The general rule is that everyone should visit the dentist twice a year however dental issues may require you to visit the dentist more frequently.
The teeth are exposed to acids, corrosion and heavy loads and requires constant vigilance and a well strategy to keep your teeth for life without disease and discomfort.
Visiting our Sunshine Coast dental practice for routine treatment is an essential part of maintaining your natural teeth for life. However, what you do between visits is also critical to preserving optimal oral health.
At-home dental care
- Fight plaque the major cause of tooth decay and gum disease
- Choose the right tools for an efficient clean at home
- Choose the right toothbrush and the right brushing technique
- The right flossing techniques and products
- Products to help with your daily oral care
- How your diet and habits are influencing your teeth health
Preventative Dentistry Sunshine Coast
Find our more information about dental treatments to help maintain your teeth for life and which option is right for you.